SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC. (SA, Inc.), is an established design firm, with over thirty three (33) years of service, aimed at providing professional services in Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, and Urban Design. The firm has completed a diverse range of assignments all of which reflect the firm’s philosophy and beliefs in upholding the commitment to providing, full landscape architectural services of the highest standards in all aspects of our practice.
In responding to design criteria for each unique project situation, principal involvement on each project is essential in assuring that new and innovative ideas are expressed. All of which coincide with established guidelines and proper landscape construction techniques and methods. SA, Inc. is 100% AutoCAD capable, utilizing today’s state-of-the-art computer equipment and software programs. Our AutoCAD operators are able to receive and transmit full or partial files of preliminary & construction documents to clients, architects, engineers, cities, and agencies as required or requested.
As an experienced landscape architectural company, it has long been our objective to work closely with our clients, to minimize the deficiencies and constraints that are inherent in many site situations. We believe that maximizing and enhancing all strengths of those projects involved, is a direct result of the early association within project development of the Landscape Architect and related professionals.
SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC., has many years of diversified experience from Land Planning to total Design Documentation and Construction Management. Our office has considerable experience and knowledge in producing a thorough and comprehensive construction package. Particular emphasis is directed at ‘value engineering’ as required, without disrupting the integrity of the initial design intent, and reassuring that all drawings, details, and specifications exemplify stringent correlation. Project involvement includes construction management and observation, which is essential in monitoring schedules, discipline coordination, unforeseen design adjustments, construction layout, planting and irrigation installation, and technical review to assure the highest level of workmanship.
We are licensed and registered Landscape Architects (CA. & NV.) with involvement in the private and public (municipal) sectors, and include a wide variety of project types and scales such as: Master Planning, Streetscapes, Park Developments, Housing Developments, Educational & Campus Facilities, Industrial Parks, Office Complexes, Highway Restoration, Urban Design and Redevelopment Projects and many additional related project types. We have participated in projects throughout California, and the USA, and internationally in China and Japan.
SA, Inc. believes a successful development is the result of proper planning, design and management skills. It is our conclusion that a balance of prime elements of form, function, and aesthetics in conjunction with a successful combination of time and cost consciousness, imagination and ingenuity must be maintained with full respect for environmental concerns and human values.
SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC., is delighted and enthusiastic in rising to the challenge of tomorrow’s needs and demands in enabling man the proper utilization of elements within our environment.
What we do
SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC. (SA, Inc.) has developed their design process based on four basic phases. These phases assure that all design aspects and considerations have been addressed in arriving at conclusive and innovative solutions for each unique project. Included in their process are the critical phases of construction documentation and implementation. Description of each phase is as follows:
PHASE I – PROGRAM DEFINITION, RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
PHASE II – SCHEMATIC AND DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
PHASE III – CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION & COST ANALYSIS
PHASE IV – CONSTRUCTION OBSERVATION AND ADMINISTRATION
All phases are closely monitored and tracked, to assure critical due dates and projected budgets are in adherence with the initial development program.
SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC. (SA, Inc.) has made it a policy to remain continuously updated with current and future business development within the field of Landscape Architecture. For many years now, direction within our profession has been revolving around computer technology. Our firm has made the commitment by responding to these demands and requirements by incorporating this technology within our day to day operations. SA, Inc. has utilized AutoCAD, for over twenty (20) years. Members and staff are professionally trained in computer operations and their applications. These operators posses extensive knowledge to support a full range of design, technical and clerical services and capabilities.
QUALITY CONTROL PLAN:
- SEGURA ASSOCIATES, INC. (SA, Inc.) has maintained a quality assurance program which consists of several policies and procedures with serve as a basis for the conduct of our professional services. These include the following:
- Hire and maintain quality staff which possess the required licenses and certifications
- Provide training to keep our staff up-to-date in their professional technical field and/or discipline.
- Assign experienced project managers to each assignment match to their specialty and expertise.
- Supplement our internal capabilities with outside resources and consultants having specialized experience and capabilities.
- Emphasize service to the client as a primary goal on each project. The implementation of our quality assurance program also includes the use of a specific and detailed Design Guidelines and Procedures Manual that consists of flowcharts, guidelines and checklists used by all personnel in completing project assignments within the categories of work performed by the company.
Office, Commercial, Industrial
- Sanré Corporation
- O & S Holdings
- Opus West
- Warmington Homes
- Lennar/Greystone Homes
- Alexander Communities
- Crestwood Communities
- Vintage Communities
- Comstock Crosser
- K. Hovnanian Companies
- Community Housing Development Group
- KB Homes, Costal
- Pacific Scene Homes
- Forecast Homes
- Public Sector
- Avalon Bay Communities
- Grand pacific Communities
- Beazer Homes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Pasadena Gold Line
- Long Beach Blue Line
- CalTrans Districts 7, 11, 12
- San Fernando
- Chino Hills
- San Dimas
- El Monte
- Diamond Bar
- Garden Grove
- Marriott International, Brighton Gardens Assisted Living
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital & Facilities
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Huntington Beach Union School District
- Fontana Unified School District
- Olinda Unified School District
- Palm Springs Unified School District
- Alta Loma Unified School District
- Rialto Unified School District
- Calexico Unified School District
- Diocese of Orange
- Ascension Cemetery
- Good Shepherd Cemetery
- Holy Sepulcher Cemetery
- Holy Name of Mary Church, San Dimas, CA
- St. Phenomena Church, Carson, CA
- St. Phillip the Apostle, Pasadena, CA
- Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose, CA
- Mater Delorosa Retreat, Sierra Madre, CA
- St. Lorenzo Ruiz Church, Walnut, CA
- St. Elizabeth Seton Church, Rowland Heights, CA
- St. Francis Church, La Puente, CA
- St. Pius, Chula Vista, CA
- KTGY Group Inc.
- Langdon Wilson Architects
- Greenberg Farrow Architects
- The Bluerock Partnership
- Ware Malcomb Architects
- Hill Pinckert Architects
- William Hezmalhalch Architects
- GKK Architects
- Rocklin, Baron, Balbona Architects
- Anshen & Allen Architects
- MCG Architects
- Nadal Architecture
- Danielian Associated Architects